Our Team Of Professionals
- Christina James (RMN) Based in London & Birmingham
- Director of Sanitas Hub Ltd
- Speaker for the Royal College of Nursing
- GOV and Large Companies PLC&Ltd
- Award in Education and Training (AET)
- Mental Health First Aid Instructor: MHFA Adult & MHFA Lite, Higher Education MHFA
- Introduction to Cognitive Behavioural Interventions (Level 6)
- Recovery Based Working with Voice Hearers (Level 6)
I decided to work as a Mental Health Nurse, when people close to me experienced mental health issues. I wanted to understand these issues and furthermore to learn what I could do to help.
After several years of working as a Registered Mental Health Nurse both on wards and in the community, I realised that friends, family and colleagues of people presenting with mental illness had a role to play in the healing process.
Thus, in 2014 I made the decision to train as a Mental Health First Aid Instructor. In the last 6 years I have delivered Mental Health First Aid courses to large corporate companies, and also presented at various conferences and conventions throughout the UK.
We specialise in writing courses specific to the needs of your area of expertise.
Our Admin Team
See What Our Clients Say
“I recommend this course to absolutely everyone. It is something that you will use in day to day life. I definitely will be encouraging my organisation to make some more bookings for as many people as possible.Rachel Barbara-Louise
Christina is a truly amazing person who delivered the course perfectly. It was totally above and beyond what I expected!”